April 20 – 21, 2021
Alberta Creek Resort
Oklahoma, Lake Texoma
Lake Texoma is known for big fish and with the UTA there it will be know for a big time networking.
As you make your travel plans please arrive on Tuesday afternoon for networking hospitality, a BBQ dinner and evening activities.
Wednesday begins with a sunrise breakfast before heading out on the lake with plans to return to the dock about 2 pm.
· Arrive any time after 1PM
· Social Networking 1PM -5PM
· Hosted Hospitality 5PM – 6PM at the Pavilion
· BBQ Dinner & Networking 6:30 PM – midnight
· Breakfast at the marina 6:00 AM
· Load boats 6:45 AM
· Return to dock 2:00 PM or sooner
Items You Need
· Texoma Fishing License ($15), You can get online before you arrive
· Signed UTA Wavier, part of the on-line registration process
· Necessary dress the weather, no matter the weather we fish, i.e. a rain coat
· Notify Bobby Williams firstname.lastname@example.org or Rocky Carden email@example.com of:
· Fishing partners (4 to a boat)
· Who you would like to share lodging with
You may bring your own additional food and beverages to share while networking
Thank you to our current sponsors!